Guys - some top tips for buying her a fabulous present!
Top tips for getting it right:
1. When buying any type of underwear or clothes sneak a
similar item out of her wardrobe and take it to the shop
to get the sizing right. Particularly with bras, men go
a bit mad and assume their girl wears Jordan’s cup size too!
2. Don't assume that just because you like the " porn star" look that she will
too. So avoid, e.g., red PVC, cheap nylon, and any peephole, crutch-less type
underwear. Instead buy something gorgeous from Agent Provocateur,
Myla, Coco de Mer or any posh erotic emporium.
3. Think back to your last few dates (I know it's hard but
try!) - did she say anything like, "I loved the film Notting
Hill," or, "I love Usher." Then get her that DVD or CD, etc.,
she'll be touched you remembered her words.
4. Most women are romantics at heart so they'll love things
like chokers, bracelets, pretty sweaters, silk nighties,
aromatherapy oils, good quality cosmetics, etc. Choose a
salesgirl the same age as your partner and ask for help.
5. Add a personal touch to any gift by wrapping it yourself
and sticking in a few little extra surprises inside the box
too. For example, and some little ‘smellies’ for her bath or
if you gorgeous foil-wrapped chocolates alongside her "big"
6. Give her a day at a fantastic health and beauty spa and
tell her how much you want her to feel pampered.
7. If you're on a really low budget compile her a C D of her favourite songs
(this takes time but little money) and then surround this with little tiny